Fairy Meadows, named by German climbers and locally known as Joot is a grassland near one of the base campsites of the Nanga Parbat, located in Diamer District, Gilgit-Baltistan. At an altitude of about 3,300 meters above sea level, it serves as the launching point for trekkers summiting on the Rakhiot face of the Nanga Parbat. Fairy Meadows is approachable by a twelve-kilometer-long jeepable trek starting from Raikhot bridge on Karakoram Highway to the village Tato. Further from Tato, it takes about two to three hours hiking by a five-kilometer trek to Fairy Meadows
PLACES TO VISIT
• Tatu village
• Fairy Meadows
• Bayal camp
• Nanga Parbat base camp
• Babusar Top
• Duration:- 5 Days and 4 Nights
• Date: will be decided by you
• Accommodation: - Hoteling
• Transport: - Private Car
PACKAGE CHARGES FOR PAKISTANI COUPLES
Standard: Rs 120,000
Deluxe: Rs 142,000
DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL
> Hotel stay in Islamabad or Lahore
> Pick & Drop service In Islamabad or Lahore
> Train Tickets
> Airline Tickets
> Deluxe Hotels
• DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION
you need to Book atleast two days before the departure (Please note that final confirmation will be on first come first serve basis)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Day 01 - Wednesday
• DEPARTURE (ISLAMABAD – CHILAS)
• Departure at 4:00 AM (Insha Allah )
• Breakfast on the way at 8:00 am
• Short stay at Besham/Naran for lunch
• Arrival at Chilas: 07:00 PM
• Dinner at 08:00 PM
• Overnight in Chilas/Naran
Day 02 - Thursday
• Breakfast at 8:00 AM.
• Departure for Fairy Meadows.
• Arrival at Raikot Bridge at 10:30 AM.
• From Raikot, we will leave for Fairy point or Tattu Village on Jeeps.
• Hiking will start at 1:30 PM from Fairy Point.
• 2:30 Hour’s Hiking from Fairy point to reach Fairy Meadows.
• Green Tea will be served upon arrival to Fairy Meadows.
• Allocation of Camp at Fairy Meadows.
• Bonfire at 7:00 PM.
• Dinner at 8:00 PM.
• Camping at Fairy Meadows.
NOTE: IF ANYONE WANTS TO STAY IN HUTS THEN He/she HAS TO PAY EXTRA CHARGES.
Day 03 - Friday
• Sight view & Photography
• Departure Bayal camp & Nanga Parbat Base Camp.
• Reach Base Camp and explore surroundings.
• Back to Fairy meadows
• Overnight & Dinner in Fairymeadows.
Day 04 - Saturday
• Early morning breakfast
• start hike towards Tatu village
• Jeep Trek 2 hours
• Departure for Chilas
• Short stays en route
• Dinner & overnight at Chilas/Besham/Naran
Day 05 - Sunday
• Departure for Islamabad
• Lunch at Balakot/Manshera
• Back to Islamabad by10:00 PM
• Arrival Islamabad in the evening
• End of services
*Participants are required to bring
• Cnic (Must)
• Day Bag
• Sun Block
• Sun Glasses
• Warm clothes
+/- 2 or 3 Hours can be minus or added to the route plan due to the current traffic situation.
NOTE: GOVERNMENT SOP’S FOR COVID19 WILL BE FOLLOWED STRICTLY. PLAN CAN BE CHANGED A LITTLE BIT DURING TOUR ON REQUEST OF PARTICIPANTS OR FOR THEIR COMFORTABILITY. ALSO, DUE TO FORCED/UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, ITINERARY CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME IN TOUR.
• First come first serve basis
• Participants will be updated regarding trip via Email and Text message’s
• Half advance payment for confirmation of your booking and remaining at the time of departure
Booking and information
You can deposit the amount in our bank account or mobicash/easy paisa accounts.
NOTE: After making the payment, call at 0349- 2766113 and get the confirmation against your booking & Payment.
Tripsia terms and conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip.
Further Customized Packages for Gilgit-Baltistan and Kashmir are also available for groups and couples.
----------------------Thank You for Stopping By-------------------